Nick Sherrod is a lifelong hunter and has been a professional photographer since graduating from Carson Newman University in 2012. His passions include whitetail deer, turkey and waterfowl and the call of big game pulls him West each Fall for elk and antelope season. If you find yourself in the marshes of Tennessee and Arkansas or the mountains and prairies of Montana, you might just spot Nick in action.
- Who got you into hunting / fishing? Why do you still do it?
- Nobody really got me into it. Myself and a buddy just decided to go out and try it one day and loved it
- How do you prepare for a hunt?
- Scout, train, and practice practice practice
- What is your favorite hunting / fishing memory?
- It is probably my first duck hunt. It was a wood duck hunt in a small creek bottom and there were so many ducks, that we couldn’t keep our guns loaded.
- What is your favorite type of hunt/fish or place to hunt/fish?
- My favorite is chasing turkeys here in Tennessee. I’d do it everyday if I could.
- What is your dream hunt/fish trip?
- A sheep or Grizzly hunt with my bow.